Search on RandstadWonen
Can we help you?
- You are searching for rental accomodation in the Amsterdam area; including Haarlem, Amstelveen and Hoofddorp.
- You don’t like waiting lists.
- You are in need of housing within 1 to 6 weeks.
If so, just take 3 easy steps:
- Register (free) by filling in your housing requirements.
- Receive invitations to group viewings or let us organise a personalised viewing tour for you.
- Provide sufficient proof of income to get an introduction to your future landlord.
Only candidates registered on our website will have exclusive access to all published and non-published properties and will be invited for viewings.
Your landlord raises the rent every year! What are the rules?
A landlord is entitled to raise the rent every year. Depending on your rent he can use one of the following calculations:Read this »
Haarlem will get a free WiFi network in the city centre at the start of May. Several parties linked with the city centre have combined forces to make this happen!!Read this »
As rental agents we get asked lots of questions by our tenants about energy companies in the Netherlands and how it works.
Read this »